- Research individuals, corporations, and foundations to identify potential funding for your organization’s mission, special projects and capacity building.
- Conduct a development audit, evaluate readiness for growth, assess staffing needs
- Provide interim staffing: Director of Development, Major Gifts, Membership and Annual Giving, Executive Director.
- Design a development plan customized for your needs with programs to increase revenue through annual and major gifts from individuals, foundations, and corporations.
- Design a customized plan to build community partnerships which will include: Identifying important stakeholders that would be a good match in business, government, education, community organizations, providing a game plan for your staff and board members to connect and build relationships.
- Write fundraising materials for various campaigns, brochures, websites, major gift proposals, solicitation letters, and acknowledgements.
- Design and manage special campaigns to support the annual budget or to fund a special project.
- Design and launch major gift programs; identify and rate prospects.
- Speak on a variety of topics, for example Annual Giving During a Capital Campaign, Major Gifts - How to Get Started, Fundraising for the Cultural Arts, Training and Keeping Your Staff, How to Celebrate a Big Birthday[I1] and Gain New Annual Members/Donors.